Michael Grän, Master of Science
Company Founder, Partner & Managing Director
Michael Grän is a customer-oriented engineer with a hands-on approach who learned the business from the ground up. For over 20 years now, he has successfully occupied specialist and leadership positions, all the way up to managing director. He knows that medium-sized companies, with their streamlined structures, require another type of manager than do larger concerns with matrix organizational structures.
He is equally at home in development, distribution, production, and materials management, including purchasing and logistics. His industrial focuses are drive systems (electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic), automotive (passenger cars and commercial vehicles - trucks and trailers), materials handling and hoisting equipment, metal production and processing, materials handling and storage systems, and environmental and materials engineering.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, with an emphasis on Production Engineering, at the Würzburg-Schweinfurt University
- Over 20 years of experience at medium-sized and international companies, including 17 years of management experience (sales and marketing, engineering, and administration), in the mechanical engineering, plant construction, and automotive (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) areas
- Management experience in the areas of corporate management, sales and marketing, new markets and products, development and industrial design, plant management and production, materials and surface engineering, quality assurance and liability management, and organization and personnel management
- Since 2012: Founder and Managing Partner of Herbold & Associates GmbH in Frankfurt am Main
- International experience in Europe (in particular Eastern Europe), China, and Turkey.
My goal: to find candidates with the right personalities to bring such companies long-lasting success.
Michael Grän looks forward to speaking with you personally. Please contact him at any time:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobil: +49 (0) 160 97 74 95 53